• 맴버쉽

공지사항

M.I.AIR 비행학교 대표 취임 - JAMAL NAJZANOVA, CEO

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 최고관리자
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 904회   작성일Date 21-08-11 00:01

본문

M.I.AIR 비행학교의 새로운 대표 취임을 알려드립니다. I am excited to welcome you and will like to take this opportunity to introduce the M.I. Air Flight Academy. M.I. Air Flight Academy was established in 1994 and since that time has produced hundreds of Commercial Pilots who are currently working for various airlines worldwide.

I am proud to say that M.I. Air Flight Academy is one of the biggest flight schools in San Bernardino County in California and we are one of the fastest growing schools. Our school offers professional flight training courses and ratings, such as Private Pilot Landing, Instrument Rating, Single Commercial Engine Training, Multi-Commercial Engine Training, as well as Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) courses.

We can proudly attest that our students have the highest passing rate and graduate at the fastest pace. Our students graduate and become commercial pilots under 12 months with the help of our highly trained instructors/pilots. One of many reasons for our students completing the course in such a short time is because our school is located in the Chino Airport of sunny southern California. On average, we have 290 sunny days per year, which allows our students to fly more hours and finish the program quickly.

Chino Airport is the most desirable location for student-pilot training program because of the great weather condition, light air traffic, which makes it safe and convenient for training, instrument approaches, and living accommodations.

We have a large fleet of diverse aircrafts that we continue to expand. Our large number of fleet consists of Cessna 172S, Piper Seminole, Piper Arrow II, and Piper Seneca. We are continuingly upgrading our fleet to newer models. In fact, we are awaiting the arrival of two brand new Cessna 172S G1000 models, which will be fabulous additions to our current fleet.

To be a pilot is truly a privilege. To be a pilot means to have a job where your office is our planet. As a pilot, you will get to see and experience many different cultures. Pilots can work anywhere in the world for any airline they want to join. Being a pilot is a unique career as it opens many international doors to their members.

You can join this privileged club by becoming a commercial pilot and M.I. Air Flight Academy will help you achieve your dreams.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.